Irish Wish - Enjoy Latest Holywood Film Review

 “Irish Wish” tells the story of a woman named Maddie, played by Lohan, who is in love with a famous author who arranges for her, Paul Kennedy, played by Alexander Vlahos, for Maddie disappointed that he'd been engaged to his best friend and had become somewhat of a groomsman at their wedding in Ireland. I wish I could call Maddie a best friend and put her feelings aside and let her friends marry in peace, but unfortunately I can’t While in Ireland, Maddie makes a mysterious wish to St. Brigid that she was marrying Paul instead of her friend, which is a gross violation of the Girl Rule if you ask me. On a quest, Maddie is transported to an alternate reality where she marries Paul instead of her best friend. When she sees what she thinks is her best friend’s ring on her finger, she screams and starts helping him get ready for the wedding. Even though Maddie had seen Paul as a dream man, the movie never gave me a reason to like him. Everything about her character made me want to roll my eyes. Watch all latest Holywood film online only at Flixtor in HD quality.

https://flixtor.guru/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes

Unveiling the Magic of Candy Cane Lane 2023 Film